
Eve is plunged into the violent aftermath of a ritualistic murder-and into the mind of an alleged witness who can't remember a thing to save his life. (jdrobb.com - All Books).
Ritual was the perfect fix for someone who can't wait for the next installment to be released in stores and on their eReader. It is book 27.5 of the series, so it goes between Salvation In Death and Promises In Death. I love hearing about what happens between books because it gives me the sense that I am a fly on the wall.
It was pretty intense for a short story. I was very glad to see Isis, one of the characters from an early favorite: Ceremony In Death. I love the different reaction to the ritualistic killing and the direction of the investigation. It happens once in a while where they don't see eye-to-eye, and those disagreements are what I love the most about these Eve & Roarke :).
It's too short a story for me to say much about it w/o giving the entire book away, so just go read it. It's short, sweet, and fun!
Find all the books of the In Death series on J.D. Robb's website.
No comments:
Post a Comment