When a woman disappears from a New York City ferry, it's a case that only Eve Dallas can solve- because the woman didn't jump, and yet she's not on board. (jdrobb.com - All Books).
This will be the only negative - the book was too short!!! I mean, I really wish this was a regular novel instead of an anthology because I can imagine so much more happening with this story. I was very pleased with it. There were some very unexpected twists, which I found delightful!! I can't say I saw any of that coming and once again, since the story is short, I can't say too much for fear of giving too much of it away.
I will say that if you figured out the how before it's explained, you're very good!
Enjoy!
Find all the books of the In Death series on J.D. Robb's website.
No comments:
Post a Comment