Pageviews

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Eternity In Death, Anthology

Eternity in Death (In Death, #24.5)

A seductive killer is luring in victims with a promise of the impossible-immortality. Eve Dallas must strip away the fantasy to catch the cold hearted madman (jdrobb.com - All Books).

I had some really good laughs with this one. The threat of a vampire puts Peabody in a tizzy and she becomes even funnier than usual. I loved the back-and-forth jokes between the cops at Central, hooking garlic cloves all over the bullpen and telling Eve she should carry a stake, ha ha!

This was great. Fantasy land at its best, even though it's not typical of the series. I like that the anthologies all have a touch of the supernatural because it adds another level of depth. Does anyone else think they should turn these into some type of series? It may do better as an animated one than a TV show... the life span could be much longer if animated :)


Find all the books of the In Death series on J.D. Robb's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment