
Lieutenant Eve Dallas has always sought justice for the dead, but now, a victim will seek her own vengeance-through Eve (jdrobb.com - All Books).
I think out of the anthologies, this one is my favorite. I had a great laugh at what happens to Eve pretty much from the beginning of this book!
Being seemingly possessed by an old Romani Gipsy was the most hilarious part of it all, especially what that came with (which I will leave as a surprise whenever you read this!).
I love that the anthologies have some sense of the unknown, the paranormal or supernatural to them because it almost takes you to another dimension of the series. The characters are still as lovable as ever, and the book has its intense moments. This book didn't have a huge twist like most of the others do, but it was very enjoyable!
Find all the books of the In Death series on J.D. Robb's website.
No comments:
Post a Comment