
For the second time in his short life, Teddy Clock has survived a massacre. Two years ago, he barely escaped when his entire family was slaughtered. Now, at fourteen, in a hideous echo of the past, Teddy is the lone survivor of his foster family's mass murder.
Orphaned once more, the traumatized teenager has nowhwere to turn -- until the Boston PD puts detective Jane Rizzoli on the case. Determined to protect this young man, Jane discovers that what seemed like a coincidence is instead just one horrifying part of a relentless killer's merciless mission. (TessGerritsen.com - all books).
Tess knows how to engross me into a story! I really loved this book. I think I will even venture to say I loved it as much as the first few in the series, which I loved the most: The Apprentice, Vanish, the Keepsake, The Mephisto Club...
I really felt like I was watching a movie. The plot was very well created and developed so that I looked in one direction the entire time, only to be completely blind-sided at the end of the book, when it was finally revealed who was behind everything. I think just for good measure, I would re-read the entire series, just so I can build up to this book again. It was excellent!
Find all of the Rizzoli & Isles books on Tess Gerritsen's website.
No comments:
Post a Comment