Pageviews

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Twelve Sharp

Now Reading:

I read this a little while ago, and my memory might be a bit fuzzy about the details. I think there are some fun surprises within this story. Starting with the woman dressed in black that has an interesting connection to Ranger.

I liked this story. It was good and funny enough, but I don't think I fell off my chair laughing as I usually do. I can't remember for sure what it was, but something bothered me about the case. I can't say much without revealing the ending, so I will leave it alone.

I think for the most part, it was okay, but again it wasn't as fun as the previous books. I think it might have been slightly darker than the norm as well - very unlike the Plum series - so that may be what didn't sit well with me. Idk, just a strange feeling about this all around. Sorry, Janet!

No comments:

Post a Comment