
I read this one about a month ago and like the others, it was a quick mellow read. In book 13, Stephanie becomes the prime suspect of ex-husband Dickie Orr's possible homicide. She was the last person seen with him, and she was screaming at him and making threats...
I always laugh look forward to reading about new ways that Janet Evanovich finds to put her characters in these crazy situations. Honestly, I have no idea how much longer she can make that last, or how many more random ideas she can come up with, but I'll probably be around to read them, lol. I don't really remember anything more about it, which I'm sure you're thinking isn't good, because it probably means the book wasn't great. I will say, it was good when I was reading it and I don't think it's the type of novel meant to have deep conversations about after the fact. I enjoy it because I always have a good laugh :)
No comments:
Post a Comment