Pageviews

Monday, June 10, 2013

Eleven on Top



Ohhhh Stephanie Plum, how I've missed you! How can you not love this character? She has more issues than anyone anybody has ever known! I loved this book. It was the perfect way to return from a very long Plum hiatus.

In this story, Steph decides she is done with bounty-hunting... figures that it would not be done with her. As always, Lula was hilarious and grandma Mazur was up to no good. All the characters were back in action once again and I didn't get a chance to miss anyone like last time.

*Mini-Spoiler*

I enjoyed having another glimpse at Ranger's world and his operations. It would be interesting if it became a second or part time gig for Stephanie, but I don't know who would handle the tension and electricity, ha! Also, someone should have those RangeMan shirts made. I'd buy one, hahaha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment