Mini reviews of books I read. Feel free to suggest books to help me break away from my obsession with murder/mystery fictional novels :) Watch out for SPOILER ALERTS!
Pageviews
Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Breaking Dawn
Now you're talking, Stephenie! This was my favorite from this author so far. I thoroughly enjoyed it from beginning to end. It was actually bitter sweet knowing that it was over when I finished it, but it left me pretty satisfied with the entire series :).
A friend told me that she wished the book had been broken into two or three parts. Three might have been too much, but I agreed that two would have been doable. There may even had been a chance to get someone else's point of view haha! but I think it could have benefited from being a two-part book as well. I enjoyed Jacob's point of view a lot because it was unexpected and actually refreshing! I would have wanted to have a glimpse in Edward's head too but I am happy enough with the transition offered.
It was a nice break from my murder mysteries, which is typically impossible to get me away from. Just for that, I say "chapeau, Stephenie... chapeau!".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment