Women's Murder Club's 11th book. WOW! If you've never read James Patterson, you've never read. Period. This man has a way of transporting you into his story like no other, and this was a very good one. In this book, Lindsay Boxer is the primary investigator on two different and popular crimes. The first is of a serial killer on a spree killing and the other of uncovered severed heads, placed on a home owner's back porch. It's intense! I don't think I want to give away anything more just in case you haven't read any of the series; there are nice surprises throughout, so enjoy!
Mini reviews of books I read. Feel free to suggest books to help me break away from my obsession with murder/mystery fictional novels :) Watch out for SPOILER ALERTS!
Pageviews
Tuesday, June 12, 2012
11th Hour
Women's Murder Club's 11th book. WOW! If you've never read James Patterson, you've never read. Period. This man has a way of transporting you into his story like no other, and this was a very good one. In this book, Lindsay Boxer is the primary investigator on two different and popular crimes. The first is of a serial killer on a spree killing and the other of uncovered severed heads, placed on a home owner's back porch. It's intense! I don't think I want to give away anything more just in case you haven't read any of the series; there are nice surprises throughout, so enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment