Pageviews

Monday, May 21, 2012

The Silent Girl

Now Listening to:

I was very engrossed in this story. The intensity was there from the first page and didn't let on until the end, and I mean the very end! Now THAT'S how a Rizzoli & Isles book is supposed to make a person feel!!! I don't even know where to start because there are so many dimensions of amazing moments in this book. The story is incredible, the subjects and characters, locations and surprises, everything you can think of that would make a book amazing is in this book.

I am glad that we got to see another side of Julian (aka: Rat) but I have a feeling Sansone has something else up his sleeve when it comes to that boy. I wanted to hear more of what is going on with Daniel as well, but I cannot say too much for fear of giving anything away to those who are still catching up with the series. This is certainly worth it and I will give it, out of all the R&I books, a solid 5 stars and plop it at the N0.1 spot. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment