In this book, Stephanie searches for someone who seems to have disappeared into thin air with his fiancée's dog, and a psycho serial killer targets her and sends her pictures of his kills. Also, Lula is on different types of diets, my favorite being the meat diet!
I liked this book but for whatever reason, I feel like it wasn't as funny as the previous ones. I am not sure why, but I realized halfway through the book that I didn't have any stomach cramps, which I usually get from laughing hysterically throughout the book... I also didn't like that there wasn't enough of Ranger in this book at all!
There were funny moments though, but that's just it. They were only moments. The funniest thing that happened was Lula randomly being chased by dogs because she hid pork chops and bacon in her bag as a snack, and that she kept embarrassing herself in front of Tank...
No comments:
Post a Comment