Pageviews

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Catching Fire

Now Reading on NOOK:

The second installment of The Hunger Games trilogy definitely deserves its title! I mean, all I had was a couple of chapters at the beginning coasting through, then BAM! The book picks up and doesn't stop for one second until the end... what am I saying? Even at the end, it doesn't end, so make sure you have the third book (Mockingjay) handy otherwise you will be like an addict tweaking and shivering until you are able to get your hands on it. As a matter of fact, I do not have time to comment on this book too much because I am dying to get back on my NOOK and finish reading the third book! I won't give anything away from this one because it would just be a crime to do so... read it, and if you're anything like me, or one of my younger sisters, you'll immediately want to read it again...

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment