Here we go again with Kinsey Millhone. In this one, Kinsey is hired to figure out who is trying to kill someone as opposed to solving a murder. It started out really well and with a "bang" so to speak, but then dragged for a while. I had a rough time in the middle, but the author included a couple more twists in the middle. I'm glad I finished this book. It took a while since I didn't read it at all during the holidays, but I finished it this morning and I didn't really see it coming! The book was very intense in the end, as they typically are, but it was a good ending. I think at one point, I believed I knew who were the bad ones, but I had to think about it for a while.
Mini reviews of books I read. Feel free to suggest books to help me break away from my obsession with murder/mystery fictional novels :) Watch out for SPOILER ALERTS!
Pageviews
Monday, January 9, 2012
C is for Corpse
Here we go again with Kinsey Millhone. In this one, Kinsey is hired to figure out who is trying to kill someone as opposed to solving a murder. It started out really well and with a "bang" so to speak, but then dragged for a while. I had a rough time in the middle, but the author included a couple more twists in the middle. I'm glad I finished this book. It took a while since I didn't read it at all during the holidays, but I finished it this morning and I didn't really see it coming! The book was very intense in the end, as they typically are, but it was a good ending. I think at one point, I believed I knew who were the bad ones, but I had to think about it for a while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment