Pageviews

Friday, December 2, 2011

The Face of Deception













This is the first of Eve Duncan series, the forensic sculptor from Atlanta, GA. In this story, Eve receives an intriguing work offer from a billionaire that ends up putting her in a world of trouble. The characters are fun to read and you immediately identify with them. A love triangle develops but how will it end??? haha :p

I really enjoyed reading this book. I had never read anything by Iris Johansen before and I am really happy to report that my friends and that weird man at the library were right when they said I would love it. Well, I really, really liked it, but love is still a bit strong. I have to read more of the series, which I do look forward to. The plot was very good and the many shocking moments kept me wanting more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment