Pageviews

Monday, January 30, 2012

Something Borrowed

Preview

SPOILER ALERT!!!

I didn't think I would enjoy this book so much. I was very apprehensive when I found out what the story was about, but it was a difficult book to put down. This is the first of a short series about friends. Rachel is the narrator in this one and essentially, this story is about love, resentment and betrayal... Or at least, that's what I call a story that revolves around an affair.

Rachel has an affair with her best friend Darcy's fiancé and struggles with her guilt the entire book. Well, almost... I wondered throughout the story how and when they would get caught (because it's always just a matter of time), and what her friend will do to the both of them. There were some funny moments, but a lot of feeling sorry for Rachel and rooting for her even though you know what she's doing is wrong. You'll see what I mean when you read it...

The story continues in Something Blue, which picks up where Something Borrowed ends, but this time it's in Darcy's point of view. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment