Pageviews

Monday, February 18, 2013

Interlude In Death, Anthology


Interlude in Death (In Death, #12.5)

Even is resigned to the fact that she's been ordered to give a seminar at a police conference - and that she'll have to leave Earth to do it. But her dedication to her job only goes so far. And when a legendary commander sets his sights on taking her husband Roarke down, Eve will do everything in her power to stop him (jdrobb.com - All Books).

I wish this was a regular book instead of an anthology. I thoroughly enjoyed the setting, premise and plot of this story. My only regret is that it was so short, but what can you do?

Anytime you put Eve out of planet, you know you're bound to get a lot of whining and bitching from her, which means a lot of laughs for us. I had a great time reading about the police conference and events that go hand in hand with it that Eve had to be a part of. I am not sure anymore if McKnabb had been part of her close knit circle yet at that point, but I wish he was in this book. I can already imagine the attire...

My favorite parts of this book are Eve &  Chief Angelo's first encounter as well as the interaction between Roarke and Commander Skinner. Lots of angry sparks flying and such a great read!


Find all the books of the In Death series on J.D. Robb's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment