Pageviews

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Creation in Death

 
Lieutenant Eve Dallas must outwit a serial killer known as The Groom who has escaped her grasp before—one who is now killing again. Stephen King praises the book as “an authentic page turner, with Eve Dallas—tough as nails and still sexy as hell—pitted against one of the year’s creepiest super villains.” (jdrobb.com - All Books)

Once again J.D. Robb doesn't disappoint! This was a troubling case to read about and even for me who looooves murder/mystery novels, this was difficult. The killer is über-vicious in this one and even though it is a fictional story, the mere possibility of someone like him possibly roaming the streets is frightening!

The intensity is palpable and as Eve and her team worked the case w/ minimal hours of sleep, I felt exhausted for them. I am not a book critic, so I can't comment on the writing other than it is always flawless in my opinion. I always judge a book by how it makes me feel and whether it transports me while I read it, and this one certainly did!


Find all the books of the In Death series on J.D. Robb's website: 

No comments:

Post a Comment