Pageviews

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Born In Death

Now Listening to:

Mavis' baby is HERE!!!!
This book was amazing! I couldn't get over how hilarious Roarke and Eve were at the birthing center, trying to get their baby coaching on... Oh man! I LOVE THIS AUTHOR!!!

Once again, I had no idea who the killer was and could not even venture a guess. Very well written. I truly enjoyed the back and forth between Eve and Peabody in this one. Their banter is too funny!

I did want more Nadine but I'm sure she'll be back in full force in the next book. I am taking a short hiatus from the series to read a few different books, but back to reviewing In Death very soon :)



2 comments:

  1. mais ca c'est DANS LA PEAU series lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, je te dis!!! Ces livres causent la folie DANS LA PEAU!!! ;P

    ReplyDelete