Every time I think I have found my favorite "In Death" book, I come across another that blows it out of the water! Origin was INSANE!!! It was the most amazingly weird and intense book, I've read since... well, since the last In Death apparently!
I can't really talk about this book w/o spoiling some of the info so...**POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT** (you've been warned).
The whole time I'm trying to figure out how the heck the murder was committed and who the killer is and I get slammed in the face with everyone did it???????? Wow!!! Incredible! After thinking about it, there were clues here and there, but man, all kinds of madness goes on in Nora Roberts' mind when she writes these books. How does she come up with the stories? Her creative genius keeps me going every day and I sort of with I were an actress getting a chance at portraying these characters and live in their shoes :)
No comments:
Post a Comment